I have been working on creating an app for the historical museum Shandy Hall, which is just a nice little informational app. Perfect for reading about events and the history of the house.
Features in the app include:
– Live map so you don’t get lost
– Opening times
– Events you can attend & how to book if needed
– Images of the beautiful house and gardens
– Videos about Shandy Hall and other related videos
– Read the live twitter stream for all current information
The app is free and makes a great companion for when you are thinking of making a visit there. For more information about Shandy Hall you can <a href="http://www.laurencesternetrust look here.org.uk/shandy-hall.php” target=”_blank”>check out their site.
The app went live in September 2011.