Note: I am currently not taking on other consultancy work, however, I am interested in collaborative projects and research / papers / journals.
Contact me for freelance consultancy and collaboration for your projects that require:
I’m qualified to teach (PGCE qualification) or provide training. I believe I can inspire others with and through using technology (BSc, MSc and PhD). I advise and lead project development through a variety of methods to help you realise your project successfully.
As technology evolves and new ideas emerge I can help you create a new vision or update your current one. Do you have a project or artwork idea and would like technical consultation and advice? My background in artistic practice, technology use and creation, as well as academic qualifications, interaction, and assistive technologies which can be used to help guide your project.
If you are interested in my consultancy services then please fill in an online questionnaire or send me an email with your project outline, from the Project Questions below.
Some of the questions to consider are:
- type domain of project
- define your requirements
- background and objectives
- key deliverables and outputs (physical, scrren based etc.)
- project duration
Or fill in the online form with as many details about your project as possible.
Please enquire for consultancy rates, there are several to choose from.
- Online Skype session for 30 minutes to discuss your project
- Full day rate, 6 hours
- Half day rate, 3 hours
- Note: typically travel over 30+ miles incurs expenses
Some projects attract a follow up which is a fixed cost (typically half the project cost) and some projects incur expenses.
- Teaching / Training / Talks
- Design Innovation process
- Interaction / Physical Computing / On-body systems
- Programming, various, iOS, Arduino
- Research Skills, qualitative data, Research through Design, Real-World Design
- Assistive Technologies
- Cognition, Usability
- Wide range of technology knowledge
- Circuitry / electronics and prototyping